Trelawney Self Catering Holidays
Access Statement For Trelawney
• Due to it's location, travel to Scilly requires either a helicopter, plane or boat trip, all of which are well managed and assistance will be given to passengers with any disabilities if required.
• Secure car parking is available and can be booked when arranging your helicopter/boat or plane travel.
• When arriving on Scilly transport is available at both the airport and the quay for onward transport to the accommodation.
• There is generally no transport into or out of Scilly on a Sunday.
• The shops are approximately 400m away, with no hills.
• The majority of restaurants and pubs on St Mary's are within 500m of here.
• As it is such a small place (St Mary's, the largest island is 3 miles x 1.5 miles) it is not practical to bring cars to Scilly for pleasure use.
• There are several local taxi firms which we can contact for you while you are here if required.
• It is suggested that guests with visual/mobility impairment be accompanied, as there are steps to negotiate within the house.
• There are disabled access toilets within 50m of Trelawney.
• There is a wheelchair/mobility scooter hire service available from the Rotary Club, which deliver/collect from the Guest House. This can be pre booked on 01720 422466.
• We can be contacted by phone on 01720 422377 or e-mail email@example.com
• Our web site address is www.trelawney-ios.co.uk
Arrival & Car Parking Facilities
• Please advise us in advance of your anticipated arrival time so that we may be here to meet you.
• Flats can be occupied after 3pm.
• If you are arriving by boat and choose to walk from the quay: - leave the boat, follow the quay road (the quay is cobbled) round to the left into town, walk straight down Hugh Street, past the Co-op on your left. Follow the road around to the left until you come to the park with a phone box in front of you. Take the right hand fork; carry on for approximately 40m, past the Bell Rock Hotel on your right. We are 2 doors past this hotel; there is a Trelawney sign by the gate. This is a level walk all the way from the Quay.
• There is a 100mm (4") high step from the pavement onto the level tiled path.
• There is an 80mm (3") high step up to the front door, with a granite threshold 80mm (3") high to step over.